Friday, December 7, 2007

{Jamie} These Are For You!!!




At Jamie's request, I have posted some photos of a cat in various costumes. This cat goes by the name of Arpeigio. No, really this is my mothers stuffed cat who she loves very much. So much, that she spends a good amount of money on his small outfits. She wanted me to take some photos for her so that she could make a montage for her wall. (No, I am totally joking!!!) She is putting the pictures in a book for a little autistic boy in one of her classes. He loves Arpeigio and is going to be so happy! My mom is the sweetest person ever! I just hope she never becomes a crazy old cat woman!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh thank you JEN!

Lisha said...

Jen, you are too funny! But seriously I think that is a cute idea!

Andrea said...

Ok, that is seriously cute and weird at the same time! I'm glad that the stuffed cat is really used for your mom's class..and not because you have a fetish with cat's clothing :)
Oh yeah, and your dog Lou is adorable!