

Derek had his first real haircut, finally. His hair was getting pretty out of control! My friend, Heather, came over and preoccupied him while I cut it all off. We couldn't believe how much hair was coming off his head, he had a ton! He looks super cute and I love it, although I have to say that I was kind of sad to see his mowhawk go. He certainly is one good looking Mr. Boobers and I love him to pieces! Oh yeah, and he is really blond now, just like big brother Ethan.
4 comments:
Ok Jen, that has to be the cutest haircut ever, you said he was cute, but he looks like such a babe! He's a little blondie!
Hey Jen!! I can't believe how much all of your kids have grown since last time I saw them--Wow!! They are so adorable. I remember when little Ethan was born...and now he is so grown up, and a big brother! You have a very cute family :)
What! Derek has brown hair...how did that happen?! His blond hair is darling too.
He looks so grown up! The first haircut is so sad, but it's fun to see them look like little boys, not just babies! So Cute!
Post a Comment