


School has finally started! Ethan started 4th grade, I can't believe that I have a 4th grader! He loves his teacher, she is really young and fun. Blake started preschool and is doing so great! I was kind of sad to leave my little Poodley Doo! He has always been really clingy, but this last year, he has really become independent. I thought that since all of the kids except Derek were in school that I would have so much time to get things done. But, it has been so crazy! There are no buses for Ethan, so I drive him at 8:30, then Blake to the same school at 9:00, then Kylie at a different preschool at 9:30. Then I have to pick them all up at different times. Derek and I are living in the van, thank goodness he doesn't mind!
2 comments:
I can't believe my little Ethan is a 4th grader and Blake is in Preschool! Love you both!
Soooo Cute! I love the new layout! What do you mean you're not computer savy! I love it!
Post a Comment