
My sweet little baby boy is already 11 months old!!! I can't believe how fast the time has gone, it' so sad! Derek is such a delightful child and it is so fun to see all of the things he is learning. I absolutely enjoy every minute that I spend playing with him and being his mommy. I am so lucky that he is mine and I love him so very much!

Derek took his first steps about a week ago. He stands really well by himself and will take a few steps. Then he realizes he's not going fast enough, so he sits down and crawls.

I LOVE when Derek sits like this! Cutest thing ever! How sweet are those little pig toes!

Derek loves to climb up on the brick fireplace. It drives me crazy, I am so terrified that he is going to get hurt. I used to say 'No' and he would stop climbing. Now I say it and he pretends that he can't hear me and does it anyway. What a stink!!!

Dereks sense of humor has really started to show. He loves to do silly things to make his sister and brothers laugh. He will just lay back and act weird and we all laugh. Love it!

O.K., I know so many people will be grossed out by this picture. Lou loves Derek and Derek loves Lou. Daisy likes to try and steal a kiss from Derek and one day, he decided to kiss her right back! Now when she licks him, he licks her. Don't worry, this doesn't happen too often!

Derek is like the Tasmanian Devil. Give him a couple minutes and the room will be a disaster! He loves to tear up magazines and carry little pieces of paper in his little hands. So adorable!
2 comments:
Oh, he is super sweet. I love to see your pictures of him. He is too stink'n cute.
omg jenny i seriously dry heaved when i saw the pic of derek kissing the dog! i love the last pic- so precious!
Post a Comment