Thursday, September 13, 2007

Oh What a Beautiful Daddy!

The other night, Kylie decided that she wanted to play hair salon with her daddy. She brought out some of her clips and her comb, and she even got a blanket out to use as a cape. She was pretending to cut his hair and then she asked Blake to go and get her the real scissors. I said NO WAY, and she informed me that she was just going to cut off a little bit in the front. Adrian was watching rugby the whole time, so he had no clue what was going on. I think that he turned out looking pretty fancy and that Kylie is a great hair dresser!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I couldn't see it earlier, but now I can. He's a Brittney Spears/ Jessica Simpson look-alike. Don't tell him I said that! Just Kidding! What a good sport!

Rachel said...

omg I love her! She is so adorable! And what a good sport of Adrian!
ps someone saw Lindsay at Nordstroms in Provo gosh why werent we there?!