




On Saturday, we went to the Utah State Fair. It was SO crowded and hot! It wasn't as fun as the other years that we have been. There was hardly any goats and I was so disappointed about that! The kids had a great time though, they went on quite a few rides and the food was really yummy. Derek actually petted a goat and liked it until the goat put his face by Derek and then he kind of freaked out. Next year, we will definitely go on a weekday, so it won't be so crowded.
1 comment:
That looks like so much fun! Every time I see an advertisement for the fair I think you. I know we really need to hang out! Stella is so high maintenance...she doesnt sleep in her car seat or really anywhere but my arms, occasionally her crib. So when shes tired she screams and she doesnt really have a schedule yet so I am home bound and going crazy! I will call you the min I actually do something!
Post a Comment