
Tomorrow, the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale begins! I am so excited! Ever since I can remember, I have attended this sale. It is a tradition in my family. From as far back as I can remember, my mom, my sister, and I have gone shopping the very first day of the sale. They open at 7:00 and we are always there 15 minutes early. They have the best deals, especially the shoes. I get a lot of the kids clothes there for fall and winter. My lovely husband is taking off some time from his work so that I can go, and I think that Ethan is going with me. When Kylie gets a little older, I will just take her. Oh, and of course I am going with my fabulous mother, who is my most favorite shopping partner!!! The picture is a fun little photo that I found of my mom and I in Yellowstone 3 years ago. I thought it was pretty cute!!!
1 comment:
I know can you believe shes not here yet! ugh! I love this sale too Im going today...thats if Im not having a baby which doesnt look good so I hope you found lots of good stuff!
Post a Comment