Monday, July 16, 2007

Random Facts About Me!

So, I have been tagged yet again! My sister Jamie has tagged me to list 7 different, random facts about myself. They can be funny, silly, whatever. Then I get to choose a few new people to tag, so they can list 7 random things about themselves. This is super fun, because it is wide open and you can list anything. Please list the rule when you are tagged and post your random facts.


1-I am the biggest control/neat freak! I do everything in a certain order, and I get really sad if it gets messed up. I also vaccum at least one time a day, sometimes twice. I really like to see those lines on the carpet! Everything in my house has a system and HAS to be done a certain way(no one is allowed to load the dishwasher except me!) When you have 4 children, you have to run a pretty tight ship!

2-I LOVE any kind of state or county fair. I love the animals, the music, and the food. I love the little stands set up with people selling their goods. I could stay for hours!

3-I have a great deal of love for animals. Any kind. I even like snakes and spiders and creepy things! At our house we never kill a spider or bug, mommy just takes them outside, (I can't kill anything!) Goats and dogs are by far my favorite, and I hope to someday have a farm and just kiss and cuddle all of my sweet animals all day long!

4-I'm completely addicted to magazines. I love pretty much any kind, especially Glamour, People, Parenting, National Geographic, and any scrapbooking magazine.

5-Shopping is my true calling! I LOVE to shop! I love any kind of shopping. My favorite stores are GAP Kids, Nordstrom, American Eagle, Abercrombie and Fitch, and Hollister.

6-Like my sister, I too love 80's music. Pretty much any kind- rock, new wave, pop. I may be totally sick, but I also kind-of like the style of the 80's. I know, i'm a weirdo!

7-I have become obsessed with photography and taking photo of my children. Since Adrian gave me my great camera, I take way too many photos! I also have tons of pictures all over my house, I love to look at my kids!

So now I am tagging a few people to list 7 random facts. I tag Kristen, Rachel, Heather, and Brooke. I hope that you have fun. I know that we will enjoy reading them!!!

1 comment:

Dallas said...

Hello! Your blog is beautiful and so are your kids ... I would take pictures like crazy if I has such adorable kids, too!

Your list made me laugh - I think we are long lost twins or something. That whole tight ship things, I am the same way, down to the lines on the carpet and the lone responsibility of loading the dishwasher. And the love of state/county fairs - I am with you!

You are just too cute. Thanks for checking out our blog. I wish I was home more to see you and everyone else during the day...maybe some day!