Monday, July 2, 2012

{Our 10th Anniversary in Vegas}

Adrian and I celebrated our 10th anniversary on June 5th.  We wanted to go somewhere fun to celebrate but we could only go for a few days because we have so much going on with the kids and everything else. We decided to go to Vegas!  I love Las Vegas.  I love all of the different kinds of folks (and they are very different :) and I love the heat and the lights and sounds!
We left on the morning of our anniversary and flew down. My mom watched the kids and poor Jett was so sick.  Poor mom and poor Jett.  It was really hard for me to leave my little ones.


We stayed at Planet Hollywood, it is my favorite hotel on the strip. It was so fun!  It has awesome shopping and really great places to eat.


This was my view as I layed on a bed by the pool on part of the roof.


I love my Adrian so so so much!  He was made just for me.  I love that we have the same sense of humor and we are so silly together.  He is my favorite person EVER!


Us shopping.


Me at Ceasers Palace, another of my favorite places on the strip.


My hot honey!


Me in the at the Lily Bar and Lounge :)


Hanging out by the pool.  It was AMAZING!  It was an over 18 only pool with a D.J.  We rented a bed that was next to the pool, had a few pina coladas and just relaxed for hours.  Best day ever!


Good lookin man!!!!!



We had so much fun!  I am so happy to be married to my very bestest friend.  Ten years, six kids and three dogs later, we love each other more everyday!


1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I have a love affair with VEGAS... how fun :)