Kylies birthday is at such a crazy time every year! Dance competitions are starting so there are a ton of extra practices. So, it is always hard to do a big party for my Ky. I decided kind of last minute to let her have a fun evening with some of her very best friends to celebrate.
Ky with Tayzhia, Aspen, Kortney and Avarie.
We went to Brickoven and had yummy pizza. It was so much fun, I love being with these adorable girls!
Kylie wanted a Yo Gabba Gabba! cake. She is so funny! It was such a cute cake!
The girls were being so silly with the frosting and we were all being a little loud but we were having a blast!
After dinner, we went bowling. Adrian and I had so much fun watching them enjoy themselves and cheer each other on. I was a very good birthday celebration, Ky is so lucky to have such wonderful and sweet friends! :)
The next day was Kys real birthday. We had family over for cupcakes. It was really laid back and fun.
Kylie and her Grandpa Walt. Oh, how she loves him so so much!







No comments:
Post a Comment