My beautiful and wonderful Kylie turned 9 yesterday. She is the kindest girl that I have ever known and I am so proud of her. I have no idea what I did to deserve such an amazing child. :)
Here are some fun things about Ky....
She has always had a really great sense of style. ;) And, she looked so much like her little sister, Lily P.
She has danced since she was three and done competitive dance since she was four. Kylie needs to dance like she needs to breathe. She would rather do it than any other thing in the world and she is an awesome dancer!!!
Kylies most prized possesions. Her dance tropheys and awards. This is not even all of them, we are going to need a seperate room for them soon. :)
Ky has always loved having her photo taken since she was really small. Her posing would just come so natural. I miss this age, she was four.
Ky is an awesome big sister! She adores her little siblings and is so motherly with them. She is so kind and patient. I could learn a few things from her.
Kylie is a wonderful friend. She has SO many friends and is friends with anybody and everybody! She is definitely my social child and I am always trying to keep up with her plans.
Ky adores Sydnie, her dance solo coach and dance teacher. I'm so glad that she has such a great example and someone so fabulous to look up to.
Ky loves to draw and she is really good. She is always drawing me pictures and writing me special notes. It is my favorite thing ever, she is so thoughtful. :)
Happy birthday Ky Ky!!! We love you so so much!









No comments:
Post a Comment