Thursday, February 9, 2012

{This Wonderful Little Boy}

This little Jett makes me SO extremely happy!  He has the sweetest disposition.  He has a great imagination and loves to play.  I love watching him play and I wish I could make him stay this age forever.
I am so thankful for his little personality in our home.


Jett with Durban.  He loves to have 'picnics' with Durban and Durban is such a good dog, he just sits there and participates.  :)


Playing 'tea time' with big brother Derek.  I am so happy for the moments when these two actually get along and play nicely.  They are such different personalities.  Love them both SO SO much!


Playing 'fix it' with me.  I had to take a few photos of him in his cute tool belt. 


So precious... 


Little hands holding his tools.


Building a house in his Batman jammies. 

I must have done something right to be sent this amazing little person.
I adore him.:)


1 comment:

Munchy's Mama said...

Holy-cow, look at those eyelashes. Gorgeous! Great pics Jen, love them!