Blake was SO excited to wake up on his birthday and open his presents. I was so excited for him to open his presents that I had a hard time sleeping the night before. :)
We had ordered him a Lionel Messi jersey back in December and it didn't come until after Christmas so we saved it for his birthday. It was so so hard to keep it a secret. I knew he was going to freak out with excitement! I loved watching him open it, he was so happy.
He also got Mario Kart and was very excited. I love getting them things that we can do together as a family.
The awesome birthday poster that my mom made him. This is one of my very favorites that she has made. Blake loved that it matched his new jersey.
Blowing out his 8 candles. Love this sweet boy!
Lily P and Hallie. So cute!
Of course Derek was sitting with Grandpa Walt for most of the party. He is his favorite person.
Kylie and Abby. Pretty girls.
Ethan, Kylie and Blake eating at the mini table.
Jett with Bryson and Logan. Adorable!
We had such a great time celebrating our amazing Blake! I am so happy that he was born into our family!








No comments:
Post a Comment