Saturday, January 28, 2012

{Snow}

A couple of weeks ago we had a pretty good snowstorm.  I am NOT a fan of snow.  I really need to live somewhere with warmth and sunshine year round.:) 
Lily P has never liked the snow either.  Even getting her to touch it isn't going to happen.  But when all the other little ones got their snow stuff on and went outside, she wanted to join them.  She was so unsure at first but then loved it!
The kids had so much fun having a snowball fight with dad and of course the boys were really rough and it was freaking me out a little. :) 
I feel like we got to play in the snow, now it can all go away and not come back for a long time!


Punk Pants in the snow.  She couldn't walk, it was so funny watching her.


Jett just wanted to sit and eat snow.  That kid will put anything in his mouth!  Yuck!


Ky making a snow angel.


A snow Lou.  She loves the snow.


Daddy helping Lily P to walk.  So sweet!


Snowball fight. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How fun! Great memories and pics:)