Thursday, November 24, 2011

{Thankful}

                                                 For each new morning with its light,
                                   For rest and shelter of the night,
                                          For health and food,
                                         For love and friends,
                                 For everything Thy goodness sends.
                                                 --Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)


Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! 
I am so thankful for SO many things: my family, my friends, my warm house, food, health, and so much more.
I am so happy and grateful to be going to my parents to celebrate with those that I love the most.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

xoxoxo

-Don't forget to enter my Pearlie Girl giveaway!


6 comments:

...sarah. said...

I'm a new follower: you have such a beautiful blog! Stopped in from the follower fest. =)

Nicole Wellon {evieLu} said...

New follower here from Follow Fest :). Loving your blog and your babies are gorgeous! Hope to see you around my place ;) xx

Kendra said...

Family is the greatest blessing, is it not :)

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

I love the name of your blog... brought me here from the blog hop! You have such a beautiful family. New follower! :)

Hanna said...

I have just found you throught th efollowers fest! WOW!!!! You have 6 kids. You amaze me. I have 2 and can bearly keep up:) NIce to meet you

xoxoxo Hanna

Anonymous said...

New follower from Follow Fest. Your kids are gorgeous!