Tuesday, November 1, 2011

{Halloween - 2011}

We had THE best Halloween this year! No one was sick and the weather was so warm and beautiful.
It was so fun to go trick or treating with my little ones and watch them enjoying themselves.  Lily Pearl and Jett were so adorable saying Trick or Treat and thank you. :)


My little trick or treaters getting ready to go out.


Lily Pearl - Fairy Princess


Jett - Green Dragon


Derek - Jack Sparrow


Blake - Batman


Kylie Joan - Pretty vampire


I have no idea what Ethan is!!!  He is done with trick or treating :(  so he wanted to stay home and watch a scary movie and hand out candy.  It was so nice to have him home answering the door so we could be out with the little ones!

Can't wait for next year, it will be even better!!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loving all the costumes!
I am so sorry to inform you that I flaked big time on picking a winner for the giveaway on my blog. :0( I got a job and have just been so busy training that the blog got put on the back-burner. Well, NO MORE, I say!! I will pick a winner tomorrow evening for your gorgeous headband. I wish I could win! ;0) You rock. Thanks so much for doing the giveaway, and for dealing with flaky me!

Anonymous said...

Love the costumes!! My friend's oldest son also gave up on trick or treating this year and my heart sank knowing that one day, SOONER than I'd like, my kiddos will be doing the same. I'm soaking up every moment while I can!!

Roxy said...

So glad I came across your blog through Casey's follow fest! I've always thought big families were beautiful and it's so heart warming to see yours. :)

Roxy
This South Korean's Got Seoul

Melissa @ knit purl baby said...

Love all their costumes! Especially Jack Sparrow! And I love that your oldest is "done" with trick-or-treating but still decided to dress up a little bit.

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm following you back!

melissa @ knit purl baby

Ashley said...

o they are soooo darling!! costumes are so fun! your family is beautiful!
thanks for sharing
xo

Anonymous said...

Hey pretty woman! Your winner is Kendra at http://kenjianderic.blogspot.com/

Thank you SO much. XO

jessica dukes said...

love their sweet and scary costumes! ;-)