Thursday, November 3, 2011

{Dereks 5th Birthday Party}

My sweet little Derek turned five this past Sunday.  I can't believe he is already five! 
He is such a loving boy and I am so happy he's mine!!!!


His favorite thing he got for his birthday was his Jack Sparrow action figure.  He is on a huge pirate kick right now!  :)



We had our family over for pizza and pie.  Derek did not want cake, he wanted my homemade pumpkin pie.  I was so happy because I LOVE pumpkin pie!!! 
Durbans 6th birthday was on the 31st, so I made two cute birthday toppers, one for each of them. :)
Yes, we celebrate our doggies birthdays. I am one of those. ;)


Derek blowing out his candles.


Derek with his mom and dad, who adore him.


Derek with his Grandma Joan, Aunt Jamie, and cousin Logan.
Derek with his cousins Abby and Bryson, who were born the day before him.


Derek loving his Grandpa Walt and his Grandpa Noal.

It was a great day!  I am so thankful that he was born!



9 comments:

kinze said...

happy birthday to derek ... and my lil' guy just turned five also last tuesday ... what a big birthday to celebrate .. hope you enjoyed it as well as him :) www.joshandkinze.blogspot.com coming from casey's link up!

Liz said...

aww... happy birthday. doesn't it just fly by???

you are one HOT mamma of six! :)

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday sweet boy! Such gorgeous photos!

Anonymous said...

Your family is so cute!!! Happy Birthday Derek. I just started following your blog. Would you like to trade buttons?

Mindee said...

Your family is darling!! I had to take a second glance at your picture, you do not look like a mother of 6, you look amazing! Happy birthday to your little man, love his mowhak..found your cute blog from Caseys link up!

austinandmindee.blogspot.com

sarah said...

so so fun! they grow up SO fast! thats fun yall had birthdays back to back! my little girls will be the same way!

She Speaks said...

Just found your blog and LOVE it! Such a gorgie family!

Heather said...

6 children! wow. You're brave...I have one so far and I'm aiming for one more! But I really admire mothers with 4, 5 or 6 children who are still smiling. Just found your blog through Casey's link up.

Anonymous said...

your family is adorable!! and you are beautiful! hope sweet derek's birthday was amazing :) love your blog!!!