Thursday, October 27, 2011

{The Pumpkin Patch}

Every fall we go to this really fun pumpkin patch called Black Island Farms.  They have this awesome courtyard with lots of fun things to do.  We had a blast this year!!!


The girls and the boys.


Little Miss Punk P doing her best punkin face.  :)


Dad & Punk.  This is her 'Are you kidding me?' face. ha!


Me and my Blake, who always loves having his photo taken with me, and my Ky.


Lily LOVED the animals, especially this llama, who really liked her too!


Derek and the donkey.  His favorite part it the adorable animals.


Loving little friends.


Awww...


Derek on one of the horsey swings.


Jett & Derek.


Punk shoving a mini donut in her mouth.  She ate alot of them!  I lost track at seven.


The most delicious scones ever with icing!  His face says it all. :)

Oh, the slides!!!  There are tons of really fun slides in all sizes.  We spent so much time on the slides with the little ones. 
Can't wait to go back next year!!!



21 comments:

Lindsay said...

Your family is SO gorgeous :) ADORE your blog!

Heather said...

This looks like so much fun! You have SIX children. Wow. I'm impressed with you and I only just "met" you.

Sarah {the fontenot four} said...

Hi! New follower from the blog hop!

Jessica said...

love these pictures.

Unknown said...

you have a seriously gorgeous family. thank you so much for being so open about your love for jesus. I just know your a kindred spirit.

So excited to follow your blog.

~Mel

jessica dukes said...

love you blog and your pictures are amazing! new follower from the blog hop.

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous family you have!! Found you via Casey's blog hop, I'm your newest follower!

Anonymous said...

Love this post!!! I am your newest follower from October Fest and look forward to hear more from you :)
Courtney
www.lilnoodlebug.com

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! I love Lilly! Just saying Hi from Style Outside the Box! We would love to do a link swap with you! :) New Follower from Oct Fest! :) Come say HI at http://www.styleoutsidethebox.blogspot.com/

:)

I Sew Lucky said...

I thought I had a lot of children!! love that you have 6!! I would actually love to have 2 more. We will see:) SO nice to find someone that has more than 2 kids!! I was starting to feel old with all these young blog ladies!

Unknown said...

Great post! you have such an adorable family! new follower from the hop!
http://myadventuresthroughmommyhood.blogspot.com/

Mya Bruce Designs said...

love! from follower fest :) http://myabrucedesigns.blogspot.com/

Megan said...

I love the "are you kidding me" face - it's so adorable!

Jlynn said...

New follower from followers fest! Love your blog! your pictures are adorable!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful family! It looks like you had a great time at the pumpkin patch!

Found you via October Follower Fest!

Ashley said...

You have a beautiful family (and an adorable blog)! So glad I found you today! :)

Zerique said...

Great blog!!!I am a new follower from the followers fest!!! Follow me back at onesweetstory.blogspot.com!!! Happy Halloween!!!

Unknown said...

I am so glad I found your blog. I found you through the Follower's Fest :) Your family is gorgeous and so is your blog!

I am your newest follower :)
http://www.naptimeisthenewhappyhour.com/

Holly Knitlightly said...

What a beautiful family! & lovely photos! Adorable animals, too! hehe. Looks like you had such a wonderful day together!
I stumbled over here from the followers fest!
Cheers!
Holly

Em @ And Nothing Else Matters said...

Great photos! I just love the big slide. New follower from the fest, stopping by to say hi. Em

Kristine@thefoleyfam said...

Beautiful family and cute blog!! Stopping in from the Fall Fest on Casey's blog. I'm your newest follower :)

Kristine
J&M's Eye Candy Blog
J&M's Eye Candy on Facebook
J&M's Eye Candy Shoppe on Etsy