Tuesday, October 18, 2011

{Highlights From Our Weekend}

Some of the highlights from our fun weekend....


We went to Frightmares at Lagoon on Friday night.  Derek has been begging to go and wanted to go for his birthday this year, which is on the 30th. 


It was so much fun just being with the older boys!  We went in every haunted house and Derek wasn't afraid, it was a blast!   Love this soon to be 5 year old!


Adrians birthday was on Sunday.  He and I went on a date to celebrate on Saturday night.  We had cake and ice cream with our family on Sunday.  :)


My favorite thing this weekend was watching my little lovelies snuggling together on the family room floor watching Green Lantern.  I love when they are all lined up, I think to myself 'Wow, I have a lot of kids and they are so adorable!'  Notice Ethan cuddling with Chunky Punky P.  She is wearing Jetts old blue bug jammies and they are her favorite. :)  I so love these little people!!!

No comments: