“Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them and try to follow them.” -Louisa May Alcott
My lovely Kylie started practices for her solo. Competitions are in the spring and Kylie works so hard to make her solo perfect for them.
She is a very ambitious child! She has dance 3 nights a week and solo practice on the weekends and she comes home and practices all the time.
She is so sore and sometimes bruised all week long, but she doesn't stop. She is such a great dancer because she puts her whole heart and soul into it and works so hard.
Ky and her solo coach and dance teacher Sydnie, who we absolutely adore!
I have very ambitious kids. Ethan with his art, Ky with dance, and Blake & Derek with soccer. They all want to be the very best at what they love. They work hard and don't ever give up.
I am so proud of them for being such a great example to each other and especially to me. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment