My adorable niece, Abby, turns five this week. My sister, Jamie, did the cutest ballerina party for her.
Ky and Lily P were invited, so they wore their prettiest leotards. My sister had made each of the girls a gorgeous tutu. They made wands and played games. My girls had SO much fun!
Sweet cousins - Abby & Kylie.
I couldn't get enough of Punk in her leotard. She is so chunky and cute!
The tutu my sister made her was to die for and Punk LOVED wearing it. When we got home, we couldn't get it off of her. :)
Sweet little Punk dancing with her wand.
Lily P and Hallie- they are 3 months apart.
A photo of Lily P and Hallie when Lilly was about a week old and Hallie was around 3 months old.
I can't believe how much they have grown! They are going to be the best of friends!






4 comments:
Oooooooh, those pics left me speechless! Especially the one of the cousins as babies!!! Awwwww.
Very sweet :) and nice to find your lovely blog.
Oh My Goodness!!! These are ADORABLE pics!!!! Awww... makes me want a little girl! :) Too Stinkin' Cute!! Love the blog btw... I'm your newest follower. :)
Digger ~xoxo~
www.digdeeperdesign.blogspot.com
Hi! I love that you have a Pearl as well! Your fam is so beautiful as is your photography. I'm a follower, so glad for the follower fest to have found each other!
Post a Comment