Monday, August 22, 2011

{Back to School}

I can't believe my kids went back to school already!  This summer has flown by.  I am sad that summer will be over soon but I was pretty happy for my kids to start school.  They thrive on structure and this summer there wasn't a whole lot of that.  :)


Blake started 2nd grade.  Oh how I adore this handsome boy.  He is SO excited that soccer is starting, he is the best soccer player ever! 



Blake in his classroom at his desk.  He was so excited to start school and see all of his friends.


Kylie is in 3rd grade.  I LOVE this gorgeous girl!  I definitely will miss her when shes at school.  She is my sanity in this crazy house and one of my best friends.



Kylie in her classroom at her desk.  She is a mamas girl and was sad to start school. I had to hurry and leave before I started crying.


Ethan is in the 8th grade.  He is so good-looking and such a wonderful son and big brother.  He helps me so much.  I love him so much.  I can't believe he is in 8th grade, what happened to the time?:(


I am such a proud mama!  I LOVE these kids and I know they will have an awesome school year and learn lots!




2 comments:

Moomser said...

Your kids have the most gorgeous eyes I've ever seen! Mine are still little, but I imagine school starting can be bittersweet... going back to a structured routine and having to be apart...

Katie @ minivan diva said...

We start next week. Each school year seems to go by more quickly than the year before. My middle is starting kinder...yikes! Your kiddos are gorgeous and I love all the sweet words you used to describe them.