Thursday, August 11, 2011

{Babies & Trucks}

So, I feel like I am always posting about Lily P Punk Pants, but she is just so edible right now at this age.  I could seriously eat her up!  She is doing so many fun things and is learning so much so fast.
She LOVES all of her babies and is going through this phase where she has to have all of them with her ALL the time wherever she is.  It's kind-of driving me nutso!  I kid you not, these babies are in a pile on the floor in my bathroom when I am getting ready, on the kitchen floor when I am cooking, piled in the car when we go somewhere, and pretty much anywhere else little Lily P decides she wants them.


This is her wanting her photo taken with her babies and she is giving her prettiest smile.  Ha!


She is also a lover of trucks and cars and airplanes.  She will drive her brothers trucks around and around all day.  She is such a funny little girl!


Sweet little Punk P driving her truck and pushing the button on top to make it make sounds.


I LOVE this baby girl!!!  It is so fun to watch her learn and play.  I love her little personality!




2 comments:

Katie @ minivan diva said...

Your sweet girlie is too cute. Got to love a little one with pigtails!

Anonymous said...

LOL! She is adorable...you need a huge carriage for all her babies! :0)