Tuesday, July 12, 2011

{Praying For A Cure}

June 9th marked three years since our Ethan was diagnosed with  Juvenille Diabetes.  The day he was diagnosed with this awful disease our lives changed SO much. 
It is makes me so sad to think that my child depends on injecting himself with insulin 4+ times a day to live.  It is his life support.  I can't wait until the day we can find a cure for all of these children and adults who live with this disease.

Once again, we have a team that will be participating in the JDRF Walk For A Cure.  We will be walking on August 20th at Wheeler Farms.  We have a donation page set up for our Ethan and would appreciate any donations to our team.  :)  Or, if you would like, we would love to have anyone who would like join our team and walk with us.  Thanks so much my friends!
xoxoxo

1 comment:

Rachel @ Finding Joy said...

I'll be praying for a cure as well. When my Samuel was diagnosed with Celiac Disease one of the other things they were monitoring him for was juvenile diabetes. In fact, I have to watch him carefully to make sure that he stays stable. So this post means a great deal to me.

Thank you for raising awareness.

And I will be praying.

Rachel