For Lilys first birthday, I wanted to throw her a pretty and sweet party. I came up with this little pinwheels & pearls theme. It turned out really cute. I loved using the pearls since Lilys middle name is pearl. It was perfect. :)
I made this banner with Lilys name on it. I printed out the digi letters and when I strung it all together I put some different sized pearl beads that I found at Hobby Lobby in between the letters. I love how it turned out, so sweet and fancy for my little Lily P.
The cupcakes were my favorite part of the party. They were so fun to make and looked so cute. I made little pink and green pinwheels for the tops with tiny pearls in the centers.
I mounted this photo of my baby girl onto a wooden board that I painted and used a texture cream over the top of it. It looks so much better in my house than in the photo. :)
I got some really sweet little pinwheels at Hobby Lobby for the party favors. I made little digi tags with all of the kids names on them.
This is the cake I made for Lily to destroy. Didn't turn out like I planned, but it was going to be ripped apart anyway, so I was okay with it.
Me, loving on my little Punkie P.
Daddy loving the birthday girl.
Oh, the cake was THE best part of the party! Lily P loved it!!! She just demolished it and ate almost every bit. It was so fun to watch her. I think she enjoyed everyone laughing and watching her. She loves attention.
My little Piggy Pearl. :)
After the cake, Lily got a much needed bath and got on her warm snuggley jammies. Then she cuddled with Grandpa Walt and her new (favorite) baby from Aunt Jamie.
It was a fabulous party. We sure love our Lily Pearl Pearlie Girl.
Linking up for Sunday Funday with The Foley Family












4 comments:
Love the peals on the pennant banners! Great idea! Looks like an amazing event, good job ;) Also the cake pics....to precious!
She is so adorable in the bake pictures!! GREAT job on the party! Such awesome details! Thanks for linking up over at my place :) Hope to see more of you in the future!
Hi,
I currently have a “Craft, Create and Inspire” link party going on!!! I would love you to stop by and link up this lovely project...
Hope to see you there :)
http://polkadot-pretties.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/you-inspire-linky-party.html
Claire x
Hi there, stopping by from Sunday Funday linky party. I LOVE the theme and colors of the party! Great for spring/summer. Hope you have a great day!
Kimmie
teawithkimmie.blogspot.com
Post a Comment