Monday, July 5, 2010

{4th of July}













I love, love, love the 4th of July!  It is my very most favorite holiday.  We had a great 4th of July this year.  We started our festivites this last week by writing letters to the soldiers.  The kids loved doing it and it really made them know what the holiday is all about and how blessed we are to live in such a great free country.:)On Saturday morning, we went to the Kaysville parade.  Ky is in the parade every year with her dance team.  It was the perfect day for a parade, not too hot.:)  The boys had a blast!  My friend, Emilees, little girl was there and she was totally loving on Derek.  It was so cute, Jamie and I were giggling watching her rub his back as they watched the parade.:) Lily slept through pretty much the whole thing.
  It was Noals birthday, so later that day, we went to my parents for a barbeque.  It was fun for all of the cousins to run around together and play.  Everyone was loving Grandpa Walt as usual.
We did fireworks with the kids that night and had a fabulous time!!! Can't wait until next year!!!:)

1 comment:

Kari said...

What a cute family. You guys sure make super cute kids! Can you believe I'm having another one?!?!? I'm just trying to catch up with you. Seriously how do you do it?