Thursday, April 22, 2010

{My Ethan is 12!!!}

First of all, I cannot believe that I actually have a twelve year old.  So crazy!  Anyway, my sweet Ethan turned twelve on April 19th, and I was waiting to do a post for him so I could put on his birthday photos.  But he is having a party tonight and I haven't had a chance to sneak away and do his photos.  So, until I get them done and on here, here are a few things about my wonderful Ethan at twelve:

-He is the BEST artist I know, I can't believe how awesome his art is!
-He is the greatest big brother.  Jett & Lily adore him.
-He likes to play soccer
-He likes to hang out with his friends
-He got his first cell phone for his birthday
-He likes to go to movies with his dad
-He likes clothes and shopping
-He is always willing to help me
-We love him so, so much!!!:)

No comments: