Friday, April 16, 2010

{St. George}

Oh, what a trip!!!
My sister, her 5 month old twins, her 3 year old, Kylie, Lily, and I went to St. George last weekend for Kylies dance competition.  All of us, with all of our gear stuffed into the Suburban.  It was really fun though, tough, but fun.  Kylie and Abby had a blast hanging out together.  They got to swim in the hotel pool at night when it was dark, and Ky loved it.  Kylie did great in her dance competition.  She was so good!  This girl lives to dance!!!:)
We were all SO ready to come home on Sunday, the girls were so tired.
Kylie asks everyday now when we can go on another road trip.
I think we will wait a while!!! :)

1 comment:

Becky said...

OH too fun, but crazy at the same time, I'm sure. I love the pic of all the babies in the back. That's how Kari and I did it too...well, if we were to have gone on a road trip.