
We had so much fun New Years Eve this year. Our family came over and we ate lots of yummy food. My mom spent forever cutting out these fun 2010 glasses, she is always thinking of the funnest things! :) The kids all had a great time running around together.
5 comments:
You guys know how to have a good time. I'm amazed that your mom made those glasses! Wow! Happy New Year!
Oh no jen lou poo! this makes me pee my pants every time!
your grandpa is the cutest! I think your grandma maybe lived at the same place my grandma lived. Appletree? I thought I saw your mom there one day. My grandma is on her last straw and Christmas 2009 is her last.
Love the glasses-how fun!! I hope you are feeling well, counting down the days I bet!! Good luck and I can't wait to see cute pictures of your little one!!
Happy New Year! Looks like so much fun! Those glasses are awesome, go your mom!!
Post a Comment