Saturday, January 9, 2010

{Jett is 18 Months!}




Oh, my sweet, sweet, sweet little Jett. You are a dream baby and I love you so much! I am sad that you are growing up so fast. Here are some things about Jett at 18 months:
-He LOVES his blanky and binky
-I have had many people ask me if he is part Asian (I don't get it!)
-He is so super calm
-He loves when I do little piggies on his toes
-He loves to chase and be chased
-He loves cars, airplanes, trucks, and balls (all boy)
-He loves the word Ka Ka and says it about anything that looks yucky
-He loves Ethan and Kylie
-He loves to sleep, he will go right to his bed. He still takes 2 naps a day
-His favorite food is pizza and anything Italian
-He loves Lu and Durban and love to give them kisses
-He is the sweetest, happiest baby and I hope he never changes!!!
We love you Jettster!!!

1 comment:

Elle said...

I love the teeth, and part Asian..what the hell?