




If I had a dollar for every time someone said to me 'Boy, you sure have your hands full!', I would be very rich. I know people are not saying it in a rude way, but sometimes it sounds very condesending. I love the quote ' If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts.' I definitely NEVER would have planned on having six children, but now I can't imagine having any less. I absolutely LOVE every minute of being my kids mom, even though I complain sometimes. I am so very thankful to have six beautiful, healthy, smart children. I am so happy that Heavenly Father has trusted me to be their mom. I love them much more than they will ever know. :)
3 comments:
Beautiful Jen! I'm happy for you.
Haha! That's funny. I hear Jamie say the exact same thing all the time. I really like that comment--full hands = full heart! So true. You truly have been blessed with such an amazing and beautiful family! And what an incredible mom you are Jen!
You have the most Gorgeous family! You should all be in a magazine, I swear!
Post a Comment