Tuesday, December 22, 2009

{Sweet little friends}


These boys are the CUTEST!!!:) Jett and his friend Cal were born on the same day just a couple of hours apart. They were so cute together last year at Christmas and they were super cute this year! It is so crazy how much they have grown! Jett loves his little pal Cal. :)

3 comments:

Andrea said...

FIRST I have to say that I totally dig your "Ugly Christmas" sweaters. You rocked that cable knit out Jen! Someday I want to throw a great big Ugly Sweater party....someday! Jett is getting so big I can't believe it. Darling. And SECOND: I loved getting a Christmas card from you. Such a gorgeous family.

Kari said...

Jett is the most beautiful little boy, his eyes just kill me! Hope you and your family have a great New Year!

Rachel said...

AWWWW!! I LOVE it! What darling little boys we have!!