Friday, October 30, 2009

{Happy 3rd Birthday Derek}




Today is my sweet Mr. Boobers 3rd birthday. I can't believe 3 years has gone by!!!
Some things about Derek at 3 years old:
-He loves trucks & motorcycles
-He LOVES animals especially gorillas and horses
-He loves Durban and is always telling me he is his best friend
-He loves bananas
-His favorite color is green
-He is so good at saying his prayers by himself
-He loves when daddy sings to him before bed
-He loves to be outdoors and could totally win if he was on the show survivor
I LOVE it when:
-He says to his dad and I "I love you so much with all my heart"
-He snuggles with Durban constantly and tells him 'You are my best friend'
-He tells me he missed me when I get back from somewhere, even if I was just in the next room
-He calls Lily 'Luly' and tells me he wants her to pop out of my tummy
-He is so sweet and gentle with Jett and shares his toys with him
-He calls Blake and Jett, Blakey and Jetty
We LOVE him so much!!!



1 comment:

Kari said...

He is so cute. All your kids are so cute!