
I'm a litte behind, things have been SO busy. Ethan, Kylie, and Blake have started their school year. I was a little sad to see the freedom of getting up in the morning to do whatever we wanted go, but it has been actually really nice. My kids are so much happier when they are busy. Ethan is in 6th grade, can't believe it! Ky is in 1st grade, I was a little sad to have her gone all day. Blake is in Kindergarten, he had to be put in afternoon and I hate it because he is used to having at least a 2 hour nap and he is somewhat crabby when he gets home. They all have fabulous teachers and I think it will be a great year!!! :)
2 comments:
Hey Jen!
First of all...a BIG congrats to you!! How exciting to have a baby girl join your darling family. I love the name Lily. That is so pretty. Your family is the cutest. I am so happy for you.
I LOVE back to school. Great pictures and very cute kiddos!
Post a Comment