Friday, September 4, 2009

{Baby Name}


We had our 20 week ultrasound yesterday and I am so happy to say that our sweet baby is super healthy and is still a girl!!! I have been a little hestitant to buy girl things and really get into the 'girl' thing. But now it is 100% for sure a little girl!!!:)
Her name will be Lillian Pearl, but we will call her Lily. Adrian loves the name Lily and Pearl is for my sweet grandma Pearl who passed away in July. I knew she would send me a baby girl!:)

3 comments:

Elle said...

Thats a super cute name.

Lisha said...

I love it! What a beautiful name for what is sure to be a beautiful girl!

Rachel said...

YAY! I am so excited for you to have a girl! I Love that name too, so cute! YES, lets definitly get together and have a girls night- Soon!!