
We are adding a sweet baby girl to our family this winter. No, it wasn't planned and yes we were completely shocked to say the least! But, we are now getting more excited to have this precious baby join our family. Kylie is absolutely thrilled to be getting a sister and I am beyond excited to start buying headband & dresses!!! This is definitely IT for us, Adrian will be getting snipped by the summers end!
12 comments:
Congratulations!!! That is so exciting.
Oh sweet, sweet baby! Truly you needed another girl. Your kids are the sweetest things. How fun to be adding another.
Kari
You will be the best Mommy to six little ones!!! I love the little bow...too cute! I can't wait to see the pictures you take of a sweet little girl. Congratulations and Best of Luck!!!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you. You are awesome to be a mommy of 6! Wow!
Jill
Yay for you guys! I'm so excited for you!
Congrats on getting another girl! You are amazing!!! I can barely handle two.
Congratulations! Sisters are the best. I'm so excited for Kylie.
Congratulations!!! So, I'm a little jealous that your having a girl. How fun to buy all the fun girly stuff that little girls NEED!!!
Oh my gosh! Congratulations! You are an awesome mom, my your pregnancy be easy on you!
Yay! Congrats! The Oberholzers and their half dozen! You and Adrian have such cute babies its fitting you should have as many as can! I too hope you have an easy pregnancy and look forward to seeing another one of your beautiful children.
Congrats Jen! I am excited you are getting another girl!!
6 kids and 2 dogs, you are superwoman! Congratulations!
Post a Comment