Thursday, June 4, 2009

{Oh, These Boys!}







{ Blakes 'Rat Fink' face}






























I went this morning to try and get some photos of my little Derek. He will smile so cute in random everyday photos, but I can't get him to cooperate for posed photos. He did try really hard today, though. But he tried a little too hard, and every smiling photo of him looks like he's an orc! Jett just wanted to play with the rocks on the ground, but I got a couple of cute ones of him. Blake is a little jewel to take photos of, he always has been. Love the one of his 'Rat Fink' face!!! I love these boys so much!!!







4 comments:

Becky said...

They are too fun. I love those pictures!

Andrea said...

I love how you dress your boys! Such the stylish little dudes. There is nothing that makes my day MORE... than a pic of a ratfink. LOVE IT!

Nicole said...

You seriously have the cutest boys, and girl :)! Their pictures turned out great.

Lisha said...

Your boys are SO darling! I love their beautiful baby blues! Fun pictures.