








My Jett is 9 months old!!! He is getting too big too fast, it makes me so sad. I just want him to stay this age forever! Here are some things about Jett at 9 months:-He still is loving his binky and blankie
-He LOVES his mommy
-When he smiles, he sticks out his tongue
-He loves any kind of food, especially Mac & Cheese
-He scoots everywhere on his bum
-He loves to chase his brothers and sister around and try to 'get them'
-Still not sleeping through the night
-No teeth
-Tries to pull up on things
-Loves bathtime with Derek
We love you so, so much Jett!!! You are THE sweetest!!!
3 comments:
He is so cute Jen. I swear he'll grow up to be a model. He's getting plenty of practice!
He is adorable and looks like he is the best baby ever! Kari
What a cutie, he fits right in with the rest of your gorgeous children. I love your new flooring too!
Post a Comment