
I LOVE Easter! It is definitely my favorite holiday. This year was great, we had an Easter egg hunt and had Easter dinner at my moms. The kids loved looking for eggs with their cousins. Derek was so excited when the Easter Bunny left him a big dump truck. It was a really fun day!!!
4 comments:
Darling pictures! Your kids look so fantastic in green. Love the pic of you and Jett. Such a cutie.
Great minds think alike! I totally dig Chilren's Place for clothes--they have the best Easter outfits for boys. And Kylie looks so pretty in her green dress. That pic of you at the top with Jett is so cute. I am loving your hair.
How Beautiful do you all look?! I love the blue and green matching outfits!
I've been out of the blogging loop for a while! Darling Easter Kiddos-they are all so beautiful!! Happy Birthday Ethan, I can't believe he is really 11, holy cow, you blink and they grow up!!
Post a Comment