Friday, January 2, 2009

{Rockin' In the New Year!!!}

Kylie rockin' on guitar
Jett & his darling cousin Abby

Mom & Noal with Jett
Me & my little Jettster
Mom singing Blondies 'One Way or Another'

Jamie who is really good on guitar
Me & my sis
Ethan singing & Brian on drums
Derek singing
My sweet Man & little men
Ethan & Blake (check out Blakes drumming face!)


We had THE funnest New Years Eve!!! My mom and Noal and Jamie and Brian, Abby & Bryson came over and we ate yummy food. Then the real fun began!!! We all played Rock Band and it was so fun! Everyone got a turn to play and did really well. We all had a blast!!! Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

First of all....I LOVE the new header!!! You seriously take the best pics Jen!! (I guess its pretty easy when you have such cute kids to take pics of I suppose)

What a fun way to bring in the New Year, I love Rockband!!

Rachel said...

I love the new page!! It is adorable, you are so talented! This looks so fun! Happy New Year!!