



Today, my little Jett is 6 months old. Hard to believe that half a year has already gone by! I LOVE this little boy so very much. He is such a good baby and so fun to snuggle with! Here are some things about him at 6 months:-Sits up pretty good
-Loves food of any kind
-Loves to snuggle with mommy
-Loves to play with daddy
-Always has to have his 'poody' nearby (his binky)
-Laughs hysterically at just about anything Blake does
-Grabs anything in reach and puts it in his mouth
-Loves his 'Scary Teddy' he got at Disneyland
-LOVES his silky blankies and likes to rub them on his face
-Still breastfeeding and not sleeping through the night
-Has a pointy little tongue that he loves to stick out
Jett- you are the BEST baby and I wish you would stay this age! We love you so much and are so HAPPY that you belong to us!!!
7 comments:
Oh wow, I freaking HATE how fast time goes by. It didn't seem to go by very fast when we were younger. I can't believe he is 6 months. Seems like you just had him. He's adorable.
I am in love with Jett's dark hair and beautiful blue eyes. You MUST tell me how you take such breath taking pictures of your kids. Unbelievably cute!
He is seriously such an adorable baby! I can't believe he is really 6 months old!! It seems like you were just prego yesterday! I hope he gets sleeping for you-no fun!!
He is the cutest!! Your photography rocks, too!
Don't you wish you could slow time down sometimes, I hate how they grow up so fast. He is so adorable!
those pictures are seriously breath taking!! He is so beautiful with those big eyes!
Happy 6 Months cutie pie Jett. I am so sorry he's still not sleeping through the night!! At least you get to be woken up by that adorable little face....
Post a Comment