I know I said that I was going private a while ago, but I really am this time! I have most of everyones e-mail addresses. If you didn't leave yours on my last private post, please leave it here so I can invite you!!!
Hey girl. How are you. Do you remember me from school? I saw the pictures you did for Chandie's little boy and they were so adorable. Some time soon I would like to get some pics of my little girl so I would like to keep in touch with you. If you don't mind can you send me a link to your blog to jbowthorpe@aol.com. thanks talk to you soon
10 comments:
I want in!!!! Your know the .com
Count me in!
:)
Hey girl. How are you. Do you remember me from school? I saw the pictures you did for Chandie's little boy and they were so adorable. Some time soon I would like to get some pics of my little girl so I would like to keep in touch with you. If you don't mind can you send me a link to your blog to jbowthorpe@aol.com. thanks talk to you soon
private....hehehehe...thats a funny word:)
You have mine. I feel like I haven't talked to you forever!! How about dinner this week or next?
of course count me in.....if you don't have my email let me know!
I love seeing the cute pics of your family. Add me to your list, Alanae alcahooha@gmail.com
I'd love an invite. nikkala at gmail dot com
Thanks
I would love to be able to keep up with you darling family.
kari.78@hotmail.com
Kari Robinette (becky's sister)
brooks0602@msn.com. Add me!
Post a Comment