Friday, December 19, 2008

{Little Friends}


So, So cute!!! I LOVE these photos! Jett got to see his little best buddy Cal tonight. They were so cute together! We sat them on the couch and they were both smiling and laughing at Rachel because she was singing to them. After a minute of sitting there next to each other, they looked over and noticed each other. It was so fun to watch them! What beautiful, sweet baby boys!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

oh my gosh these are literally the cutest pictures (and babies!) i have ever seen!! And those sprinkle pics are super cute too! Thanks for having us over, it was so so so fun! Paul said we should make it monthly, I said OK, YES we should!!

Andrea said...

Super cute Jen!

Shannon said...

Hey Jen! Thanks for commenting on my blog. Yours is so cute and what a beautiful family you have! I love your adorable little dogs too. Maybe they should meet Peaches sometime. Merry Christmas.