




So, I really don't enjoy the snow. But, today I kind-of liked it. We had nowhere to be and it made me start to feel all Christmasy! The kids LOVED it. Adrian made a snowball for Derek, and he just carried it around and licked it the whole time. Jett just liked laying in the snow. (Thanks for the fabulous snow bunting Candice!) We enjoyed the snow and had a fun time playing in it, now it can go away!!!
8 comments:
I love those snow sweethearts! (beautiful photos jenny lou poo)
Adorable as always! Love the color of Jett's eyes in that first one. Glad you're enjoying the snowsuit :).
Hate to break it to you but I don't think it is going away any time soon! It is seriously BITTER cold today!! Those pictures could be on the cover of a magazine-darling!!
so cute! i'm glad someone is enjoying the snow :)
I am so sorry that we have not talked in forever. I promise i have not forgot about you! I am always working!
so cute Jen! I love jetts snow suit. He looks like a little marshmello! I still have your black sheet I need to bring over, I keep forgetting!! I am sure I will see you soon
Wonderful pictures! You have the most adorable kids! They are so photogenic!
I don't enjoy being in the snow either, but I like looking at it :) I came via Peas In A Pod... I thought you were my friend from high school (when I saw your e-mail addy), her last name has a t in it though... Anywho, cute pics of your darling kiddos!
Post a Comment