Wednesday, November 26, 2008

{So Very Thankful}

1. I am most thankful for my beautiful family. I am so happy to have them! I love my kids so much and am so thankful they chose me to be their mommy. They make me so happy!

2. I am so thankful to have such a great husband, who loves kids and animals. What more could I ask for! I love that he WANTS to wear Jett in the Snuggli, because he 'wants to hold his boy'. What a wonderful guy! I love him so much!

3. I am so thankful for Ethan and his health. The way he handles his diabetes is awesome and I couldn't be prouder of him! He is also THE best big brother, always helping me with the little ones. Oh, how I love this boy!

4. Of course, I am super thankful for my Sweet Lu and Duban. How sad life would be with out my furry best friends! Love them lots!


5. I am so thankful for my parents. They are such great grandparents and help us out so much. My mom is THE funnest ! I love them so much!


6. I am thankful for my sister Jamie and my niece and nephew. It is so nice to be friends with someone who knows you better than anyone! And, my kids adore their cousins!

7. I am so thankful for my Heavenly Father. I love him so much. I know he loves me, because he has given me SO much to be thankful for.

8. I am so thankful for my friends. Especially Heather, who is happy to watch my kids whenever I need her! I couldn't ask for a better neighbor!

9. I am so thankful for my health. I am so grateful that I have been able to give birth to five beautiful, healthy children. I am amazed that my body can go through so much and still be in one piece!


10. My favorite T.V. shows, The Office and Kath & Kim. I hardly ever watch T.V., but I really look forward to Thursday night when I can laugh so hard that I am crying!

There are a million other things that I am thankful for, but it would take forever to list them all! How blessed I am.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy Thanksgiving! You are blessed- you have have the most beautiful family! We have to get together, I am calling you next week for sure! I am thankful for you!

Jamie said...

Jenny-I loved this list(and I love that top photo)thanks for including me! love you.

Nikkala said...

I love your family photo.