Kylie lost her first tooth while we were at California Adventure Park, she was so excited!
Kylie and Blake were asked by Alice and the Mad Hatter if they would play musical chairs with them, Kylie won! It was so fun!!!
The Disney Princess castle, it had snow on the roof to get ready for Christmas.
Kylie fighting Darth Maul
Ethan fighting Darth Maul
Blake fighting Darth Maul
In front of my favorite ride ever!!!
Me as Minnie Mouse
My mom as Princess Minnie Mouse
My parents on main street
Ky and Cruella Deville. She asked Kylie if she had any dogs, and what their fur looked like!
The highlight of Dereks trip, meeting Tigger!
My mom, me and Ky with Minnie Mouse
We are back from Disneyland, and it was the funnest trip ever!!! We all had a blast! We got to meet pretty much every character and ride every ride at least once! So fun. Ethan, Kylie and Blake were chosen at the Jedi Academy to become Jedis and fight Darth Maul! They LOVED it! Kylie and Blake got to play musical chairs with Alice and the Mad Hatter. That Mad Hatter is one strange guy! Here were some of everyones favorite rides:Me: Tower of Terror and Pirates of the Caribbean
Adrian: Tower of Terror and California Screamer and Indiana Jones
Ethan: Tower of Terror, Pirates of the Caribbean, Space Mountain, California Screamer, Indiana Jones, and the Matterhorn
Kylie: The Matterhorn, Space Mountain and the Haunted Mansion
Blake: Teacups, Mr. Toads wild ride, Prirates, and Space Mountain
Derek: Jungle Cruise, Roger Rabbit ride, Pirates, and Haunted Mansion
Jett: Pirates, Haunted Mansion, and the Jungle Cruise.
Grandma Joan: Soarin and the Teacups
Grandpa Noal: Soarin, California Screamer, Pirates, and Space Mountain
We all had such a great time!!! I can't wait to do it again!
2 comments:
Can we say JEALOUS???? What a cool trip with your family. And how fun that your mom and Noal could come with you. I bet it was nice to have some help with the kids too. I love all of your pics Jen. You have such a beautiful family. And YAY for big girl Kylie losing her first tooth.
It killed me that we weren't with you guys-I'm so happy they had a blast, I wish I could have seen their faces.
Love you-glad you are home!
{although I bonded even more with Lou-I think she is starting to like me more than you Jen}
Post a Comment