My sister, Jamie, and I have started a photography blog. It is called Simple Moments. We LOVE taking photos, especially babies and children, so we decided to finally make a little business of it. The link is on the right under 'My Other Blogs'. Check it out!!!Well, I am really finally going to go private with my blog. I have been thinking about it for sometime, but have been putting it off because I have been getting in contact with so many fun friends. I just want to keep my kids and family safe. If you are interested in continuing to read my blog and would like an invite, please leave me a comment and your e-mail.
23 comments:
Count us in. Good luck with your business. jendopp@hotmail.com
Count me in. I think you will enjoy the private world as you don't have to think so much about if the information you are posting is too much information.
mesmith03@msn.com
I can't wait to have you and Jamie take Bailey's pictures and the new baby's too. You are both so talented.
Count me in for the private blog. You've got my email right?
Good luck with the new business... Here is my email.
rjchristensen@comcast.net
Add me! :)
Definitely count me in. I love the fall pictures of your sweet boys by the way. I'm pretty sure you have my e-mail, if not let me know.
gorgeous photos! of course I want to read your blog. send me an invite!
p.s. that first photo is the cutest thing EVER!
ac.macfarlane@gmail.com
For sure include me :-)
I would love to continue looking at your blog. My name is Letti and I am a sahm to 5 kids in southern California. I have enjoyed your blog for the last 6 months or so. My blog is abunchofbyrds.blogspot.com
My email lettibyrd@aol.com
Hey Jenn,
Count us in too! I think you have my e-mail but just in case it is:
brophy.jewels@gmail.com
Hey, me too! I love to keep up with you guys!
I would enjoy keeping up with you guys! I agree with you about wanting to keep your family safe.
I think it is neat that you are going to start a business taking pics! You take such wonderful pictures. It's great that you are sharing your talent with others. Good luck!
lkmyers17@hotmail.com
duh...of course add me too!
andreamorris21@hotmail.com
Count me in...allibhas@yahoo.com
i'd be lost w/o u! rachelamidon@hotmail.com
hi jen- the pictures are adorable- i need you to teach me your secrets. :) blake is definietly a daddy's boy
my email is: lindsayweight@hotmail.com
linds o
michelleluekenga@hotmail.com
absolutely...tammymarx@gmail.com
Gorgeous photo's!
I love your blog and seeing whats goin on with you. delynnbowen@yahoo.com
I'd love an invite! ktcturner@msn.com
Me, Me, Me!! Brooks0602@msn.com
Please count me in. I love to check in on your family!
I forgot to put my eamil in. Sorry! heathieannie@hotmail.com
Post a Comment