




So, I finally finished taking fall photos of all of the kids. I finished up Ethan, Derek, and Jett today. Jetts photos totally turned out the best! He is the happiest, laid-back little thing! Derek was pretty impossible. My goal for him was to have him not upset or sucking his thumb and I achieved my goal. I am so proud of my good-looking, sweet little boys!!!
6 comments:
Love,love,LOVE THEM!! You do such a good job Jen! I am seriously hiring you for our christmas pics! Are you feeling better? Let's shoot for Tuesday for our date.
omg jen seriously these photos are so beautiful!! they are so cute! i love the barn too!
What a talent! The pix turned out adorable. Where did you take them at. By the way your kids are gorgeous!
So Adorable! I love Jett's little outfit. What a cute little man!
Did you get your ps3? Did you hear ps4 just came out? That should make ps3 a lot cheaper. Ya, you got some great back drops wherever you are, nothing cool like that here in Vegas.
Awesome pictures and great backgrounds. You kids are totally adorable which helps a ton. So, are you in the market to take pictures for other people? I need someone to take the pictures for the Christmas cards I'm going to have Michelle make!
Post a Comment