
Derek milking a cow

Ethan, Ky and I on a ride (I love the look on their faces!)

Derek and Blake flying a helicopter

Cutest boys ever! Blake and Tyler on the dragon rollercoaster

Yes, Jett loved petting the goats

Jett sitting on a goat. So dang cute!

What a cutie boy! And Ky on her tractor

We went to the Utah State fair Friday night with our friends, Heather& Jimmy and their two boys. We had a great time! The kids all loved the animals, especially the goats and they loved going on the rides. My favorite thing was watching Derek do the Little Hands on the Farm. It was the cutest thing ever, him in his little apron with his basket of eggs and milk. Too cute!
2 comments:
that "jett riding a goat" photo is christmas card worthy!!!
Love it. I can think that Jett will be a great goat farmer in the future. Too cute.
Post a Comment