Friday, September 5, 2008

{Playdate With Grandpa}




On Tuesday, my grandpa Walt came over for lunch and to play with the kids. They ADORE him, especially Kylie. I think that she likes that she can sweet talk him into doing anything for her! My mom came too and couldn't wait to hold Jett!
I am so glad that my grandpa is still here to see my children. I love him SO very much and I will always be his 'doll baby'.

3 comments:

Lisha said...

Grandpas are so special aren't they? Cute pics! I'm with your mom, Jett is so adorable I wouldn't be able to wait to hold him either!

Rachel said...

i am so jealous you have such a sweet gpa. jett is getting so chubby i want to pinch those cheeks!
ps i love the new blog! i just did my living room those colors!

Turners said...

It has been such a long time, but I totally remember Walt! What a hoot!!! He was so funny! How great that your kids know him so well!